It is our pleasure to provide you with hiring resources like this hybrid job fair. Visit goldensierra.com/NEXT for more information about our no-cost programs.
“Golden Sierra’s Business services team has been the key to our success in filling our staffing needs, not only for the Rocklin Chamber but for our business members. We are so fortunate to have Golden Sierra as a collaborative and connected partner to help our region attract and secure a vital workforce. Their important work and connections help our region stay competitive and thriving.” – Robin McConnell-Trimble, CEO Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce
What to Expect:
- Ability to share information about your company and current job vacancies and have multiple recruiters in one booth
- Opportunity to talk with multiple candidates at one time using the chat function
- Host on-the-spot interviews in your personal Employer Hiring Room, an internal video feature
- Allow candidates to request a video chat appointment by setting up a time on your internal calendar
- Preview candidate profiles to review their experience, any uploaded resumes (check for both video & traditional resumes) and make notes which they do not see. When you are interested in a particular candidate, you can even ask for an appointment with them right in the virtual platform
Tips for Success:
- Take the time to watch the training videos or attend the live training session
- Make sure your booth is customized and provides important information for the candidates
- Register for the categories that represent your current job openings
Participation for the in-person job fair is limited. Companies must meet certain eligibility criteria, submit your request to Sara at Page@goldensierra.com. With your request, please include: the location(s) and the number of job openings you will have available, your setup needs including large displays and activities (please note: power is NOT available), and any giveaways items you would like to bring or donate.
Employer Training Video